Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 05, 2010

I'M ALL OVER IT NOW
And I can't say how glad I am about that
-Jamie Cullum "I'm All Over It Now"-

What a bad nightmaree huh. I've broken with my (ex)BF since March 05, 2010. Yeah, it's my first blog(ging) since I've never written in this blog again and bring the bad nightmare for the first blog(ging) is BAD. But, these all are the facts! You know, he's hurting me! Still can't believe in "what he has done to me" .____________.

"Kalo kangen add lagi yaaa"
"I promise someday you'll be mine"

God, pleaaaase! Okay, I'm a big girl and big girl doesn't cry for all nights long!! Try to focus on my National Final Exam! Parents, sister, best friends, friends, and people in my life are supporting me. They said, "Over your relationship is the best." Wew, so I've tried it on March 05, 2010 and... how it has worked? BAD.

Cause, I miss him so BAD. I can't get so easy to hate people. Forgive their mistakes is what I loved to do. HEEY MAYBE I'VE TO CHANGE MY HEADER SOON! OR NOW! OR YEAAH... I think change it soon is the best way cause I'm don't have much time for make it. Off. Goodbye Love, Goodbye Love Story, Goodbye M. Hello, SINGLE! YEEEEHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment