Thursday, July 23, 2009

long long long time no poooost

GRADE 9
hahaha long time noo possst, sibuk busy sibuk busy sibuk busy it's all just because of thaat
me as student in grade 9, bener2 sibuuuuuk banget. udah kudu rajin belajar, ngerjain tugas, blablabla banyak lah ah ya, now dyra is my classmate lhoo hihi ya my class is not too bad lah, i like it kok :D

17 JULY
i know, i know, i know. it's ayuk's day and his day!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeay umm, i gave him congratulation really at 12am but when his Yahoo!Messenger was offline :( okay never mind.

18 JULY - it's birdie's day :)
my SSC class has started hmmm, not really funny class. hell, really i can't focus without my glassesssssss huhu :( yes forget it, there was peewee at 15 SHS party called pensi. oxzy kesana barengan ama gue trus ktmu deh kita ama chacha dyra, disanaaaa join ama dimas dkk, like fido giok novan ekky hasan acil kevinfrancio adit mbaknoni mbakkiki lalalalala kaka kelas pkoknyaa. agak lamaa, ktmuan ama aska, ditengah acaraa i lost my frieeeendsssss! so he was there with me. in front of the lights and sounds system tapi kasian dia badannya panas weew, get well soon yaaaa :)

22 JULY
happy birthday for my fucking frieendddddddd called A-MIRA OKSI O-FISH-TA (dancing)

2 comments: